Yoga is a 5000 year old Indian practice of living. The wisdom and techniques of yoga are individually tailored on a case by case basis and according to the physiology of the each person and according to age and fitness levels. Yoga restores balance of our skeletal frame by strengthening our “core” muscles, calms our minds, helps fortify our focus and improves self- confidence. Yoga also addresses common ailments such as aches and back pain, nervous disorders, Cervical spondylosis, Sciatica, obesity, weak eyesight, colds, coughs, bowel imbalances etc. Suryanamaskar is one of the yogic asanas that addresses overall fitness and flexibility.
Yoga Positions (Yoga Poses)
• Veerasana (Warrior pose)
• Ugrasana (Ferocious pose)
• Trikonasana (Triangle pose)
• Sankatasana (Difficult pose)
• Vrikshasana (Tree pose)
• Garudasana (Eagle pose)
• Shirshasana (Headstand pose)
• Mridang Bandha (Drum pose)
• Parivarta Trikonasana
• Virabhadrasana (Gracious Warrior pose)
(Twisted triangle pose)
• Patangasana (Kite pose)
• Ekapad Hastasana (Hand to Leg pose)
• Yoga Weight Loss (Yoga Training)
Benefits of Yoga
• Increased flexibility.
• Makes you happier
• Increased muscle strength and tone.
• Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
• Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
• Weight reduction.
• Cardio and circulatory health.
• Improved athletic performance.
• Drains your lymphs and boosts immunity
• Lowers blood sugar
• Protection from injury.