Duration:06 Nights and 07 Days
After breakfast transfer for the tour of Anchorage to visit Turnagain Arm – the view point where mountains rise out of the sea. Later proceed to Chugach National Forest and board boat for a Cruise to Portage Glacier. In evening free to explore various scenic sights. Overnight stay at the hotel in Anchorage.
After breakfast depart to Fairbanks from Anchorage through Palmer in the Matanuska Valley. Up over scenic Tahneta Pass with spectacular vistas of Matanuska Glacier. Later proceed to explore Wrangell St. Elias National Park. Overnight stay at the hotel in Fairbanks.
After breakfast proceed to Cruise down the Chena and Tanana Rivers aboard the Sternwheller River boat discovery. Overnight stay at the hotel in Fairbanks.
COST OF THE PACKAGE USD $ 3890 per person.
- Accommodation in well-appointed room.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- Morning tea, American/ Indian Breakfast
- Airport / Railway station Pick up & drop.
- Complimentary use of all recreational facilities which are available in the resort. (except chargeable)
- All Major Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Return Airfare from Mumbai to Anchorage
- All transfers and sightseeing will be done on Seat in coach basis.
- Inclusive of all applicable Taxes.
Accommodation other than specified
Meal other than specified
Transportation other than specified
Personal nature expenses such-laundry-drinks-tips and anything not mentioned in “Cost Includes”
Glacier PIC”S Calving Glacier in Glacier Bay Alaska
Glacier Bay national park
Tracy Arm Fjord
Denali National Park
Sea Wonder’s:- Dolphins, Killer (orca), sea lions. Salmon’s
Nature and Bird’s: 300 species of birds.
- Tour of Anchorage
- Explore Chugach National Forest
- Tour of Fairbanks
- Explore Denali National Park
- Visit a river float trip, helicopter or fixed-wing flight seeing, and hiking